Closest hotels are in Parker (About 25 minutes away)
- Holiday Inn Express
- 19308 Cottonwood Dr, Parker, CO 80138 (303) 248-2147
- Hampton Inn
- 19010 East Cottonwood Drive, Parker, CO, 80138, (303) 841-2977
- Super 8 Motel
- 6230 East Pine Lane, Parker, CO 80138, 888-826-1381
- Springhill Suites by Marriott
- 9355 Silverado Dr., Parker, CO 80138• (303) 841-6700
- The Lazlo Hotel
- 18595 Mainstreet, Parker, CO 80134• (720) 572-1910
- You can also search for AirBnB’s in Elizabeth or Parker
The closest places to eat from the ranch are in the town of Elizabeth.
You can get to Elizabeth by going south on CR 21 or CR 13.
- Domino’s Pizza
- El Abuelo
- Great Mexican food with great service.
- Food usually comes quickly.
- Isabel’s Coffee Shop
- They have sandwiches or burrito’s among other items.
- Bernie’s Kitchen
- Just past the above shopping center heading west.
- They have a salad bar and a pretty full menu.
- Food made from scratch.
- On 86 on the north side.
- Mexican and American Food.
- They are usually pretty quick.
- Safeway Shopping Center further west on 86 at the last stop light:
- In the shopping center just west of the stoplight at 17/21 and Hwy 86.
- Safeway store – ready-made salads, soups and other grocery store finds.
- Sonic Drive-in.
- Sawmill Grill – Service takes long and prices are a bit high.
- Subway shop.
- Katrina’s Mexican Grill
- Good Mexican food and prices.
- Taco Bell
- West on 86 before you get to Walmart.
- In Kiowa a small town east of Elizabeth on 86
- Patty Anne’s Café – good food located on the right side of the road as you come into town.
- Bino’s Pizza – good pizza and calzones. GF pizza available. Further down the road from Patty Anne’s on the right side.
- First time Stable Families Certification:
- Three or more sign up and pay at the same time:
- $895.00 each
- Second Stable Families Certification:
- Three or more second time Stable Families, pay at the same time:
- $795.00 each
Your Certification Includes
- MP4’s, and a PDF of the basic FBEAP Philosophies, so you can begin your training before you arrive at the live event.
- Three days of hands on training
- Experiential training with the horses
- Live worship in the arena with the horses
- ‘Circle UP’ time to ask all of your questions
- lunches, snacks, beverages
- An invitation to the private FaceBook group: FBEAP Facilitators
- A hotlink between your farm and Unbridled Faith so we can send you business
- Email contacts from your Certification